top of page

The growth of international student enrollment at American high schools, colleges, and universities, along with increased interest among American students in study abroad options,  has brought 1 million international students study at US to study each year.  This total incorporates just over 5% of total college enrollment.  Subsequently, these students make meaningful academic and cultural contribution to our campuses and communities. 

By increasingly a globalized society, international education play an ever-important role in developing engaged and enlightened students and citizens.

International Students while they are in the US  may work on and/or off-campus. There are specific rules associated with student visas so students should check with their international student adviser and DSO before accepting employment.

Exclusive Services


Our California licensed consultant can assist you with your immigration needs even if you do not want to go back to school.   While F-1 Visa are the most popular visa individuals enter the United States with,  we can assist you with whatever visa or other paperwork that you are required to file in order to be up to date with your immigration needs.

This is a list of some of our services.

  • Student Visas

  • DAPA & DACA Extended

  • Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status

  • Permanent Resident Card

  • Employment Authorization Visas 

  • Business/Investor Visas 

  • Clergy Visas

  • Work Permits 

  • Business & Tourist Visas

  • Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status 

  • Asylum

  • Certificate of Eligibility for    Exchange Visitor Status 

  • Permanent Resident Card

  • and More

Let US help YOU!   

NOTE: Finer Educational and Immigration Consultants is not a law firm, and its employees are not attorneys nor are we affiliated or associated with attorneys. Our office does not practice law and does not give legal advice. 



The largest sector of visas go to students who are coming to America to study.  This includes the F-1, M-1, and J-1 Visas.   However, while we help students obtain their visa applications,  we also help those who are in need to filing their papers to get a work permit, visa the US, or aooly for citizenship. 


Anyone who is need of filing their paperwork with the US Secretary of State in need of a visa can connect with us even if going to school is not your goal.   We handle visas for companies bringing in exceptional ability workers, religious workers, tourists, work related workers, and those who are in need to work permit visas.   Need a VISA?   Contact US.


Residency Cards / Green Cards

Formerly known as the "Green Card" ,  the residency card with  the first step to gaining citizenship in America.

There are several ways to obtain a green card .  First, a person could get married.  Second,  you can have a family member sponsor you here in the States will allow you to bring in your family and extended family,.  However there are other ways such as having an employer sponsor you and your family. 


There are other provisions to applying.  This process sometimes just requires filing the paperwork.  For more difficult matters we recommend you connect with an immigration attorney.


Citizenship Through Naturalization

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements.  This rule was established by Congress as part of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

In order for an alien to go through the naturalization process, the alien has to meet certain requirements.  Most notably the alien generally needs to be a legal permanent resident over the age of 18 who meets various continuous residence and physical presence requirements.



About 98,000 undocumented immigrants graduate each year from US high schools.

For such students, obtaining and financing a college degree can be complex — but far from impossible.

“For most undocumented students, they hhave to put themselves out there,and  go beyond what regular students do.”

Let's Work Together

We specialize in the preparation of Immigration and Naturalization paper-work and documents to fulfill your needs. Once the documents have been carefully prepared and edited, we can also directly submit with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) for its processing.

Registered in California  


bottom of page